How to Sue
Legal Advice Web sites
Getting legal advice on the web is a smart move if you are not independently
wealthy. We recommend you learn as much as you can via all the great legal
information web sites (including Suing101.com of course!) and then start
talking to your lawyer. The more you know about the law, the better you'll
- Uslaw.com - The small business
resource center on this site covers common and not-so-common legal and
financial issues you and your partner may face.
- Nolo.com - Have questions? This
site has a ton of answers. There's a comprehensive FAQ that will come
in handy whenever you've got a legal question.
- LawProblems.com - Home of
the Ask the Real Estate Lawyer syndicated newspaper column. Covers real
estate law topics.
- You can get many basic, useful prefab legal forms at this site.
- LegalRanks.com - Looking for
legal information? This site hosts an extensive list of legal resources
catering to the average consumer as well as to the corporate lawyer.
- Are we missing some good sites? If so, let us know!